Get your Altaro VM Backup v8 License Key
Customers who have a valid Sales Maintenance Agreement (SMA) are entitled to a free upgrade to v8. Customers whose SMA has expired should contact their Altaro Partner or the Altaro Renewals team for assistance.
Generate your v8 License Key
- Retrieve your Altaro VM Backup v7 license key from your current installation(s).
- You can find your keys in your management console under the hosts screen.
- Click on 'License' (Standard/Unlimited/Unlimited Plus) and select 'I already have a license key'.
- This displays the license key.
- Paste your v7 license key and the email address where you would like to receive your v8 key into the respective fields below and click the orange button to submit.
- Your new v8 license key will be displayed and a copy will be emailed to you within a couple of minutes.
STEP 2: Installation / Upgrading to v8
Important Information about Upgrading to Altaro VM Backup v8:
Kindly visit our v8 Upgrade Guide before upgrading.
If your key is used for the Free Edition, please request a new freeware key.
Freeware users need to request a new key for the Free Edition by filling in this form.
Need help or have a question?
Email us or contact support here.