Terms & Conditions
By entering this contest you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions below.
1. Sponsor. The contest is sponsored by Altaro Software, referred to as Sponsor from herein with.
2. Prize. The Sponsor will randomly draw a Nintendo Switch from among all eligible entries as per the Contest regulations below. Prizes are non-refundable and does not include cash alternatives. Prize is subject to availability and Altaro is not responsible for any delays due to product being unavailable or of limited availability. Prize as shown in campaign creative is subject to change as per product availability.
3. Contest Entry Period & Eligibility. The contest period starts on 09:00h (CET) 19th July 2017 and ends on 23:59h (CET) 10th August 2017. The 19th July 2017 and 10th August 2017 are inclusive within the contest period. All entries that enter on these dates and time and follow the Contest regulations will be eligible. The Altaro SysAdmin Day 2017 Contest is open only to valid entries who are over eighteen years of age or older. Any of Altaro's affiliates, partners, distributors, sponsorships, advertising agencies, suppliers, employees as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. How to enter the contest and contest rules
- Fill in the form with your correct details and download Altaro VM Backup via https://www.altaro.com/sysadmin-day/
- Only valid business email addresses will be considered as an eligible entry, so we can authenticate and verify only one entry per user, as well as enabling us to contact the winners via email
- Send us a screenshot of the main dashboard view of your running copy of Altaro VM Backup. Screenshots are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and receipt will be confirmed. After review, the entries found to be eligible will be included in the final draw.
- The deadline to send in your screenshot is 14th August 2017. Contest entries who do not sent their screenshot by this date, do not abide to contest rules as well as entry period & eligibility are not valid, will not be considered eligible for the final draw.
- All entries will be reviewed by the Sponsor. Sponsor retains the right to accept or decline any entries. In addition, only one entry per user is valid. Multiple entries will be considered null and void.
- The final draw will be held by the 16th August 2017.
- Winners will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsor by the 18th August 2017.
- If the Sponsor’s representative is unable to contact one of the winners within 5 days of the draw or if the winner does not want the prize; The sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- The winner who agrees to accept the prize must agree to participate and cooperate with the Sponsor for any publication of the Winner in media, including but not limited to, being mentioned as one of the contest winners on the Sponsor’s social media profiles.
6. General Conditions. Should you be a winner of this contest, you will be asked for further contact details to be able to send you the Prize via postal mail. These details will only be used for this purpose, and not shared with any entity or used otherwise by the Sponsor or its Partners. By accepting this Prize, you understand that you are not obligated whatsoever to purchase or recommend any products from the Sponsor. In accepting the Prize, the Winner will be expected to agree to participate in and co-operate with being mentioned as the Winner of the contest on the Sponsor's Social Media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn. The Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. You agree that the Sponsor shall have the right to use your name, photograph, image and statements relating to the contest for advertising, publicity and marketing purposes without additional compensation.
Entrant has secured all necessary rights and permissions for Entrant’s submission, including any and all licenses, releases, and/or waivers. Entrant holds Sponsor and its affiliates and agents harmless from damage or loss that may result from Entrant’s failure to secure necessary rights and permissions.
Entrant grants to Sponsor and its affiliates an irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual right and license to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, post, publish, transmit, encode, store, and/or otherwise use or display, in whole or in part, any Content submitted in connection with this Contest for the purpose of promoting the Contest or Sponsor, in all media now known or hereafter devised. Entrant agrees and understands that Sponsor is not required to utilize any of the Content submitted by the Entrant. Entrant grants to Sponsor and its affiliates the rights and licenses free of charge and agrees that no further permissions from or payment of compensation or royalties to Entrant or any other party are required. Entrant also waives any intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights, moral rights, or any other legal right Entrant may have acquired in the Content submitted or its elements, if any; and Entrant waives any claim and agrees not to assert any claim against Sponsor, its licensees, or affiliated or related companies for their use of the content submitted. No further permissions, consents or payments are required from or to Entrant or any third party in connection with the use by Sponsor of the rights granted hereunder, there is and will not be any agreement with a third party that may in any way interfere with Sponsor’s rights under this license, and such rights are and shall be free and clear of any and all claims, rights and obligations whatsoever.
Sponsor reserves the right to review any Content submitted at any time, and to disqualify any entry which, in its sole discretion, is deemed to be inappropriate, offensive, unsuitable, or it deems may otherwise be in violation of these Contest rules, applicable laws or regulations, or the rights of any third party.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or accepting the prize. The Sponsor will not be held responsible for any damage, liabilities, injury, loss or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this contest or accepting the Prize.
8. Contest Results. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to: Altaro Software, Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London SW19 2RR United Kingdom. The request must be received not later than four weeks of the end of the Contest period.
9. Terms Subject to change. These terms and conditions are subject to change by the Sponsor as demeed necessary.
Go back to contest page