With this eBook you will master Hyper-V:
- How to secure your Hyper-V deployment beyond the basics, managing access to Virtual Machine functions, applying Group Policy, best practices on antimalware, and more
- How to get the most out of Hyper-V Manager, setting up Native Network Teams and how Hyper-V's Virtual Switches work
- Understanding the concept of vCPUs and how to undertake capacity planning for Hyper-V
- Learn the proper use of Hyper-V Dynamic Disks, how they operate and common myths surrounding the topic
- How to connect storage to Hyper-V, including a variety of options as well as best practices.