Save to My DOJO
We’ve just released a ground-breaking new online tool that makes it easy to monitor and manage all your Altaro VM Backup virtual machine backups across multiple servers, offices and locations from a single pane of glass.
We call it the Cloud Management Console (CMC for short).
The new CMC is licensed under a new edition of Altaro VM Backup: Unlimited Plus.
Here’s what makes the CMC a great tool for IT admins:
1) Monitor multiple installations or sites at once
The Cloud Management Console is accessible through a web portal, and allows its users to monitor VM backups remotely, without the need to set up a VPN, or be on-site.
With the CMC you can:
- Monitor VM backup health (local and offsite), missed schedules, and verification
- Register multiple Altaro VM Backup installations across multiple hosts
2) Manage your Backups/Restores
You can start backups and restore your VMs from anywhere, thanks to the CMC directly interfacing with your installations. You can:
- Configure backup locations, including Offsite locations
- Set up backup schedules and retention policies, and create and apply templates that can be assigned to multiple VMs (across different hosts) in one click
- Initiate backups, offsite copies, restore jobs and more!
Interested in trying out the Cloud Management Console?
Get more information here: Altaro VM Backup Cloud Management Console
Are you an existing user of Altaro VM Backup?
Not a DOJO Member yet?
Join thousands of other IT pros and receive a weekly roundup email with the latest content & updates!