Download Altaro Physical Server Backup v1 BETA
We will soon be launching a new product to back up physical servers and we’d like you to be a BETA tester.
The latest beta version of Altaro Physical Server Backup is now available for download.
What we’re releasing with this Beta:
- Back up physical servers running Windows Server OS to a local disk, removeable disk or network path.
- Restore the backed up servers as a virtual machine (VM) on a Hyper-V host.
- Restore the backed up server disks as virtual disks (VHDXs).
- Manage and monitor through a local management console.
- Benefit from:
- Change block tracking (CBT), so that scanning for changes is not necessary, resulting in much faster backups.
- Application consistent backups via VSS.
Please remember that this is a Beta build and should not be installed on production servers.
For a list of known issues in this beta, please click here.
Should you experience any issues or have any feedback please contact: email@example.com
*Thanks to the great response to our call for beta testers, all Amazon vouchers for this activity have now been awarded. We would greatly appreciate if you’d still download the beta and send in your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.